Our approach allow to optimize tibial bone preservation and knee stability during range of motion. With few and simple steps, guides the surgeon to find the best patient specific implant positioning.
Main key features of MONET:
• Accurate planning based on pre-operative limb deformation and gap balance.
• Precise slope determination and bone preserving
• Optimized software interface
• Suitable for minimal invasive approach
• Optimized surgical tool compatible with all conventional surgical instruments
• Possibility to evaluate knee kinematics and stability with the KLEE module